About DCCB Mahabubnagar
The District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd., Mahabubnagar is a RBI Licensed Bank was registered in the year 1920 and started functioning from 27-03-1920. The area of operation extends to the Revenue District Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba Gadwal, Ranga Reddy and Vikarabad. The bank is catering to the needs of the farmers through its network of 20 Branches including Head office and 77 PACS. The Bank has achieved net profit of Rs.186.65 lakhs during the year 2015 –16.
|Particulars||Position as on 31.03.2016 (Rs. in Lakhs)|
|a) Paid up Share Capital||6396.27|
|e) Loans & advances||57435.05|
|g) Working Capital||64791.87|
|h) Net Profit||186.65|
RANGE OF SERVICES
The Loan portfolio of the Bank Covers crop loans, Medium term and long term loans for Agricultural purposes. Substantial Support is being extended to the Government sponsored schemes, NFS and special Sheep Project loans etc., and also to weavers societies. The Bank has financed to Rythu Mitra Groups, SHG and JLG Groups.
Sri.K.Veera Reddy, Ex MLA
- Working as a President of District Co Operative Central Bank Ltd., Mahabubnagar from 2005 to Till the date.
- President, District Club from 1973 to 1985, 1995 to 1999, 2000 to 2003 and 2005 to 2006.
- General Secretary attached to the President, A.P. Congress committee member, Pradesh Congress Committee member for past 20 years.
- Member of Legislature Assembly for Amarachintha Constituency, Government Whip, A.P. Legislature Assembly (Minister) from 1989 to 1994.
- President PACS Teelair from 1988 to 1989 & 2005 to Till the date.
- President District Congress Committee, Mahabubnagar and Non official Director of the Sangameshwara Grameena Bank nominated by the Government of India from 1983 to 1985.
- Member of Legislature Assembly for Amarachintha constituency from 1978 to 1983.
- President District Youth Congress, Mahabubnagar from 1976 to 1978.
- Senate member of Osmania University from 1973 to 1976.
- The Bank has fully computerised .Its all 20 Branches and servicing the customers in a better way.